Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guilt

Who would've thought that after only 2.5 months of running, I would feel guilty for not getting up for one of my planned morning runs? I certainly wouldn't have thought that!! I still feel guilty, even though I plan on doing my run after work. I know that tomorrow I can't run because of traveling for work, but I will try to do some walking through airports. Then on Thursday morning, I'm hoping for a treadmill in the hotel, since I will be near Buffalo airport, and I'm guessing it's not the best area.

Today there was an earthquake in Virginia. I'm in Wisconsin. Around 12:45 P.M., I swear that I felt something like our building moving, which I thought was weird, since it's not too windy, plus our building is made of concrete. Then I went on FB, where a friend in Detroit had written something about feeling like she's in an earthquake, that her building was shaking. I thought that was ironic, since I just had that feeling. I figured there was big storm where she was. Then a couple minutes later I saw all the news for the VA earthquake. I asked a few people around here if they felt anything. They looked at me like I was crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment