Monday, August 22, 2011

Early Morning Thoughts

I was out running this morning at 5:30 a.m. -- so much cooler and nicer than yesterday at 8:45 a.m. I did 3.1 miles in 44:30, which is pretty good for me. And I even ran for 21 of those minutes. There are quite a few people out there exercising in the morning like that. There is a paved trail by our house, which I use quite frequently. There are a few things that irk me about it, though. One is that not many people are too friendly when they're out there. All I want to do is say good morning, you could at least acknowledge me. Is that too much to ask??

Even worse is the biker who passes me from behind without ever saying ANYTHING. They ALWAYS scare the shit out of me. Is it that hard to say "on your left"????????????

My whole right side is sore - hip, butt & foot. Not sure what's going on there. I was hoping for a rest day tomorrow, but my work week changed. I was supposed to fly out for work tomorrow, really early, but now that changed to Wednesday. So, looks like tomorrow is another 3 miler. Maybe I'll stay on sidewalks and avoid the trail, so that bikes don't scare me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment